9.03.2014

Pumpkin Everything




Me!!! I'm beyond ready.  Fall is quickly approaching which means long sleeves sweaters and scarves, boots moccasins and clogs!  But the one thing I can't get enough of and look forward to every year is pumpkin everything!



Pumpkin Pie Glade smells absolutely amazing in my kitchen, you would think I'd baked!  I picked that and the glade candle up at Target yesterday along with some pumpkin spice k cups for the hubby.              
Then I had to run to Bath and Body Works "my home away from home" and picked up some sweet cinnamon pumpkin sanitizer and room spray.
Basket in the background also from target, my go to store for everything!
What are you most excited about for fall? 

                                                       xoxo
                                                      Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.