9.21.2014

Fall Decor

Fall has finally arrived!!!! woohoo! My favorite time of the year.  I picked up a few new things to add to my fall decor and pulled out some of the old stuff too.  I'll just jump right into it..

Yesterday I picked up this prelit wicker pumpkin from Pier1. $39.95 I do believe.  Its indoor outdoor, and I like to enjoy it in the living room on a light switch.

Just a few older decorations I put on the entertainment center, I'm not sure where we got those.


Our favorite Halloween themed Decoration is this cool dead wire tree!  We got this years ago at Pier1,  they do still sell the ornaments and a similar tree.



Never say its too early to look at Christmas Decor at Hobby Lobby!  I found these guys in the Christmas Department just perfect for my Halloween tree and it seems like everything is always 40% off!



Ahh fall time is the best time to pull out all wonderful candles I secretively "not so secretively" hoard. 


Want to make your Living room more fall festive just throw in some pumpkin pillows (Chair from overstock.com, big ruffly pillow and little lace pillow from Pier1).


Or add a splash on color to a basic black couch like I did with these granny apple green throw pillows  (also from pier1).


I pulled in more of the green with a couple of cloth placemats I got from Kohl's last year.



You could also mix some prints to add some more color (Poison pillow from Hobby Lobby, Owl pillow from Pier1).


How Cute is this little guy!? 
(Pier1)




Now I love some pumpkin scents for fall, however I also love a good clean masculine scent like Mahogany Teakwood.  


Please excuse my dining room table doubling as my office at the moment but with the extra space I added a couple sparkly pumpkins (both Pier1) and this creepy/cute kitty (from Gordmans).  I like the vintage halloween vibe he gives!


And we couldn't forget the Puppy! He likes to be festive too. 
(bed and ghoul pillow from Target)



xoxo,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.