9.10.2014

Anthropologie Collective Haul

Anthropologie is one of  the best places for me to find little knick knacks for the house, especially the kitchen!  Over the past couple of months Ive picked up quite a few things I just couldn't wait to share with you...

First off I got a couple of kitchen towels to hang on my cabinets.  I adore this little french bulldog! pick him up here ;)





And I thought of Toby when I saw this darling dachshund towel...pick them up here :)




I wanted to really add a splash of color to my kitchen counters, so I knew this would be a perfect addition, because I mean who can resist an owl.  A Real Hoot Canister




On my next trip I wanted to pick up some stuff for this tray I got at Pier1.   p.s. I don't own any cookbooks so my current read had to suffice. 




 This stand is meant for holding plates but I love the idea of having it on the counter holding a cook book (once I find the perfect one) freaking adorable!  Crossed Spoons Stand




Attingham Teacup (available in so many colors) I think what sold me on this were the little bear claw feet! They remind me of those old-time bathtubs. This could also double as a jewelry holder.



Filomena Cake Server   Filomena Wisk  Latte Bowls (which also come in so many colors!)









And my last purchase is now my everyday go to mug!  Monogram Mug



Thanks for checking out my collective haul I can't wait to share more of the things I love with you! Until next time...

XOXO
Jamie  



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.