9.01.2014

September Top Picks From Sephora



Recently My mom and I went on a shopping excursion for our birthdays coming up in september.  I don't know about you but I always have a mental wishlist  for sephora prepared in the back of my head.



This stuff Is absolutely Ahhhmazzing!




First on my mental list was Prada Candy, I just ran out of my last bottle.  I would defiantly describe this scent as seductive yet sophisticated.  Its that final touch I put on before going to work that makes me feel extra professional.  Its notes are Caramel, Musk, Vanilla, Benzoin. 
Next on my list was a new mascara, and I have to say it was a toss up between Benefits they're real and Too Faced Better than sex.  I went with too faced simply because I heard such great reviews on youtube and the fact that its supposed to add 1,944% more volume.  I only hope my lashes can handle it! 
Last on my list was a little gem that i had gotten a sample of in the past and fell instantly in love with.  Its by the Brand Fresh, Sugar lip treatment and has sunscreen SPF 15.  I like this for those days I'm just not feeling lipstick but want my lips to feel silky, nourished, and hydrated.  The best way I can describe Sugar is a High End more adult version of Baby Lips.  The version I picked up is untinted but Sugar comes in 11 different shades. 
Those were my top 3 from Sephora from September.  What's in your top 3? 

XOXO, 
         Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.